Orange is an intense, tangy essential oil that easily invigorates brain and body. Orange is by far one of the most popular oils for beginners because of its ease of use and pleasant learning curve. With a crisp and refreshing scent, it has also become a favorite of aromatherapy enthusiasts.
Includes: 1 bottle of Améo Orange.
- Diffuse in your favorite Améo Diffuser, or add 8-10 drops to bath water to help alleviate stress, relax the mind, and inspire creativity
- Add 2-3 drops to 1 oz of Améo Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the lower back area to help support healthy digestion
- Add a few drops to cotton balls and place around the home to help deter pests naturally
- Rub 2-3 drops into palms and inhale to calm the nervous system and relax the mind
- Add a few drops to grilled vegetables, meat, seafood, or dessert dishes to enhance their flavor
- Add 3-4 drops to water in a spray bottle or small bucket to clean and freshen floors, countertops, and other surfaces naturally
- Mix Orange, Clove, Tangerine, and Cinnamon oils in an Améo diffuser to create a wintery holiday scent
- Mix a few drops of Orange, True Lavender, Lemon, Tangerine, and Grapefruit oils with distilled water in a mister and spray in bathrooms, kitchens, locker rooms, and other areas to remove unpleasant odors
- Place 2 drops of Orange oil and 5 drops of Marojam oil in a warm bath to promote clear airways and normal respiratory function