Native to China where it has been grown for thousands of years, the tangerine plant is now grown in various parts of the world. Tangerine essential oil is cold pressed from the fruit’s ripe citrus peels. With a fresh, tangy scent that invigorates mind and body, it’s the perfect candidate for aromatic use—whether alone or blended with other Améo Essential Oils.
INCLUDES: 1 bottle of Améo Tangerine (15 ml)
- Massage 1-2 drops of oil diluted to 50% into the abdomen, or add a few drops to an Améo Veggie Cap—diluted to 25% Tangerine oil and 75% carrier oil—and consume, to promote normal digestive function
- Add 1-2 drops to your lotion and apply normally to help with stretch marks, cellulite, and fluid retention
- Diffuse in your favorite Améo Diffuser to soothe and reduce tension
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue and place bedside when sleeping to uplift your mood and to calm your mind
- Rub 1-2 drops of diluted oil into palms and inhale to experience feelings of calm
- Place 1-2 drops in your water and drink twice daily to detoxify and cleanse the digestive system